Laser Skin Resurfacing for Skin Correction in St Petersburg, FL
Get 20% off Fraxel Laser Treatment!
There are so many treatments to choose from to reach your goal of younger–looking skin, the elimination of unsightly blemishes, or evening of skin tone.
Now, the FDA has approved Fraxel® Laser Treatments – which marks a comprehensive yet gentle alternative for lasting skin rejuvenation. The Fraxel Laser penetrates the top layers of skin and stimulates collagen to resurface the skin. The treatment can take between 15 minutes and 45 minutes in our office in St. Petersburg. Most patients see the best results after 1-5 treatments, within 1-3 weeks after the treatment takes place.
Meet Dr. Jain
Dr. Meenakshi Jain provides Fraxel skin resurfacing procedures at her women’s health clinic in St. Petersburg, Florida. Learn more about Fraxel and call (727) 343-9004 to schedule your appointment today!
What are the Benefits of Fraxel Laser?
A Fraxel® Laser Treatment uses the body’s own healing power and skin cell regrowth abilities to treat a variety of skin issues, including:
- Discoloration, laugh lines, or large pores: The Fraxel laser gently resurfaces the skin using your own body’s processes to improve the skin’s texture, color, and tone.
- Acne scarring: including indented or raised marks or red areas can be reduced with the healing response of the Fraxel laser.
- Wrinkles: Fraxel rejuvenates your skin’s natural collagen and elastin to reverse the effects of aging that can cause skin to become looser.
- Age & Sunspots: Fraxel stimulates a healing response to decrease the look of sun spots where your skin has produced too much melanin from spending a lot of time in the sun.
- Melasma: appears as patches of brown skin on the face that can be treated with the age-reversing power of the Fraxel laser.
- Actinic Keratosis: is a pre-cancerous skin condition causing crusty skin growths after exposure to sunlight that can be treated with Fraxel laser.
What is the Recovery After Fraxel Laser Treatment?
The skin can be sensitive after the Fraxel Laser procedure, but there are not significant symptoms so there is little downtime. After a few weeks, you will notice the full effects of your Fraxel treatment.
Skin Resurfacing in St. Petersburg, FL
For patients who want to have a natural, youthful look, talk to Dr. Meenakshi Jain about the benefits of the Fraxel laser treatment.