October 11, 2023 12:03 pm
Maybe you have already said “no way” to liposuction due to its invasive surgical nature and recovery. Now new technology is here with the same goals and results as liposuction, but without the suction and all the negatives. It’s called i.Lipo laser fat reduction, and you won’t believe what it can do for you. i.Lipo laser fat reduction: what you should know.
i.Lipo Laser Fat Reduction and All the NOs You Should Know
You didn’t opt for liposuction because of all the possible complications and downtime. This FDA-approved treatment has lots of NOs you will like. There is no downtime, no pain, no cuts, no incisions. It does eliminate excess fat in all your trouble areas, and does it with a much lower risk of complications.
It differs from traditional liposuction with many advantages over lipo. There are NO surgical risks like swelling, bruising or other complications like fluid leakage because it’s not surgery. There is NO long recovery time. What’s not to like?
i.Lip is safe and painless, non-surgical, and even boosts your metabolism as it works. If that’s not enough to pique your interest, you will see measurable results after one treatment that will improve with consistent treatments.
How Does i.Lipo Work?
In a 20 minute session low level laser energy breaks down stored triglycerides into free fatty acids, glycerol and water giving your body energy. Those triglycerides are pulled into the bloodstream shrinking the fat cells. Once the fat cells contents are released, your body naturally eliminates them over the next few weeks and months.
In order for the treatment to be successful, the only requirement is that you participate in at least 30 minutes of moderate cardio exercise within 2 to 3 hours of your treatment. If there are any triglycerides not burned off during the exercise, they will go back into the fat cells. Talk with Dr. Meena Jain about what type of exercise will work for you.
Some Additional Facts You Should Know
- i.Lipo does not destroy your fat, it reduces it. The fat cells will still remain in the treated area, but they will stay small as long as your weight remains stable.
- If you gain weight, you may regain weight in that treated area.
- Traditional lipo is different in that it destroys the fat cells in the treated area. If you regain weight after surgery, that amount of weight could come back anywhere on your body. You have no control.
- Some parts of your body will respond quicker than others to the i.Lipo laser fat reduction.
- You may not be a good candidate if you are pregnant, smoke, have diabetes, liver disease or cardiovascular disease. Speak with Dr. Meena Jain.
- For best results, it is recommended that you have at least 2-3 treatments per week with at least one day between. Many recommend 8 treatments over a period of 2 months.
If you are interested in liposuction, but without the suction, i.Lipo laser fat reduction may be a good option for you.